Friday, January 22, 2010

Habbadoota...read the customer's feedback

Below is an email of a customer who has a feedback for the recently held Sankranthi Habbadoota @ Hallimane. It is very nice to hear such recognition of our efforts from a happy customer. The person below has made the effort to collect the email Information and convey his wishes to our team even after 2 days of the festival. I did share it with my few friends ,they were happy and appreciated the fact that Mr.Nagendra Prasad had taken the effort to email us. At the end of the day, it is satisfying to read these mails.
I have posted a few feedback n Comment from my friends too..


Attn Mr. Srinivasa Rao,

I had oredered for one parcel of Habbadoota on Makara Sankranthi. All the items were very delicious and tasty. Thank you so much for the hygenic preparation.

What impressed me :--As i was collecting the parcel i witnessed the festivities being performed along with Nadaswaram being played. This is really incredible that you have this attitude of doing one's best worthy for the occassion. My congratulations to you and all of your team.

Kindly let me know of such future endeavours.

Also kindly let me know whether Appam with vegetable stew is prepared everyday? I would love to come to your place with my Family and friends in the near future.

Once again thanks and regards,

R. Nagendra Prasad
Basaveshwarnagar

Comment from a few friends
Sandeep K ( Computer Science Graduate from PESIT,Currently doing master in US.Allrounder in Cricket )
Sweet....Congrats maga...I am sure it must feel very satisfying to put in the hard work and get a good score :)

unlike cricket were the stupid umpire can ruin all your hard work and spoil the day.

Bharath K Raj (Computer Science Graduate from PESIT,Currently pursuing MBA in US,King of all Times)
you probably get tons of such emails...why have u sent this?

Divya KK (IBM Employee, my friend from PEROT Systems)
:) good..good
Suresh Bhagavatula ( Professor from IIMB)
This is exactly what Kiran (my wife) felt as well. She was very impressed with the fact that it was your parents leading the ceremony and that all of you had that inherent belief that festival has to be celebrated with the right kind of intention. I was mentioning it to Saras and others about the yakshagana project you had during the last habbadoota.
All of us really liked the morning we spent with you all. Thanks for inviting us.

Venkat Shyam ( Entrepreneur in Auto Service)
Ragi hi,Highly emotional mail!One such mail once in a while keeps us (service providers) going on for years.Kindly accept my hearty congratulations to you & your team. I am proud to know you.Hope to see ' IIM, Hallimane & habbadoota' a book by Raghavendra Sanjeev Rao very very soon.All the best
Nithin Maroli ( My Ex-Team Leader Perot Systems,Now in the US)
nice to see you are helping preserve tradition and culture.which is fast dissapearing. I was in fact shocked to hear from our offshore guys that sankranthi is no more a holiday but optional these days..

Lovely to hear all of these..

No comments:

Post a Comment